The Delcast MB-6 Mini Pliers Set is ideal for a variety of applications, including electrical, beading & jewelry design, watch repair and general home use. The pliers are nickel plated to resist rust and corrosion. The set comes in a fitted zipper case for convenient storage and portability.
- Needle Nose Pliers: For holding and repositioning wire and small objects
- Long Nose Pliers: for cutting, bending, twisting and gripping wire and cable
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers: For cutting wire
- End Cutters: For pinching, cutting, or pulling an object. The pincers are perpendicular to the length of the handle to allow for flush cutting/grasping of an object and the surface
- Round Nose Pliers: Commonly used for creating loops in wire by electricians and jewelers
- Bent Nose Pliers: For holding, repositioning and cutting wire and other small objects. The bent shape jaws allow access to certain hard to reach spaces
Our mission is to provide a reliable go-to source for precision hand tools by achieving the ideal balance of function, form and price. Behind every Delcast product is a commitment to lasting quality and performance. Each purchase of a Delcast tool comes backed by a no hassle, guaranteed lifetime replacement warranty. Your satisfaction is our promise.
- Ideal for electrical work, jewelry design, beading and general home use
- Nickel plated jaws for resistance to rust and corrosion
- Includes 4.5″ End Cutters, Diagonal Cutters, Round Nose, Bent Nose and Long Nose Pliers,
- and 5.5″ Needle Nose Pliers
- Lifetime replacement warranty