What would happen if you built a house for the fairies to live in? Would they come to visit? Kristen is in for a surprise when she sets out to build a fairy house in the woods. Nature wants to get in on the act with her own special cast of characters! Follow Kristen’s story of discovery to its enchanting conclusion. A special section on how to get started with your own fairy house is also included.
- Discover with Kristen the little houses that people have made for fairies
- Build your own fairy house following the suggestions made in this book
- Imagine having fairies thanking you for for respecting the woods and its animals
- Features fanciful, somewhat muted illustrations
- Authored and illustrated by Tracy Kane